Jumping Dolphins Personalized (or not) Car Window Decal
This personalized (or not) vinyl car window decal / sticker features the silhouette of a pair of dolphins jumping out of the water with birds flying above. Personalize it with your own custom text and choose your size and color. Perfect for car windows, bumpers, laptops, walls and more.
- Outdoor / All-Purpose Vinyl Decal
- Outdoor Durability: 6 years
Same or next day shipping! Our vinyl decals and stickers are made using premium outdoor vinyl and come in a variety of sizes and colors.
Outdoor Vinyl Decals
- Permanent vinyl decal / sticker. Can be removed, but not reused.
- Thickness: 2.5 mil
- Waterproof and weather resistant.
- Outdoor durability: up to 6 years (4 years for gold, silver, and copper).
- Indoor durability: 10 years or more.
- Perfect as car window decals and car bumper stickers. Also for mirrors, laptop, signs, drink-ware, decorating and more.
- Glossy finish.
- Solvent-based Permanent Adhesive. Care should be taken when placing on delicate surfaces.
What size should I choose for a car window decal?
For a typical car decal, most people choose either the 4″ or 6″ size. For square decals (same length and width), the 4″ size is perfect for a small, unobtrusive decal. For rectangular decals, we usually recommend going with the 6″ size.
How do you apply the decal?
Installation is easy, but care should be taken when applying the decal.
- Clean surface.
- Prepare the decal for application by rubbing a credit card or squeegee across the top layer of clear transfer tape. This will ensure that the decal sticks to the top layer.
- Remove the paper backing. The decal should stay adhered to the top layer of clear transfer tape. If the decal sticks to the paper backing instead of the transfer tape, replace the backing and repeat step 2.
- Carefully place the decal on the surface. Once in place, apply firm pressure using a credit card or squeegue to smooth it out.
- Slowly remove the top layer of transfer tape at a 45 degree angle. Take care to not pull the decal off the surface with the tape. If the decal pulls away, repeat step 4.
Can I get the decal in a custom size?
Yes, we can do any size you’d like up to 12″. If you need a custom size, please contact us.